Every time a new story about how some nobody from nowhere got rich producing some clever new product in his garage, you may think, "Why can't I do that?" Well, anyone can--the trick is to take those good ideas and build them into great products that can succeed in the marketplace. In this book, you will get the 12-step plan you need to make your new product or service a profitable reality. You will learn important skills for success, including how to:
- Refine their idea to attract a target audience
- Research the competition
- Find the right manufacturer
- Create appropriate brand messaging
- Build buzz online and beyond
- Work trade shows and conventions
Written by a woman with no formal business experience who turned her own idea into a million-dollar company, this book is the pragmatic yet inspiring guide every aspiring entrepreneur is looking for.